Langeroo Adventures sets players down on an exciting island, ready for a fun, educational adventure.
Living on the island are a variety of animals, each one with a different challenge for children to complete. The challenges are fun, engaging, educational games, designed to teach and support English, Spanish and Welsh as a first or second language; along with maths games, word-based games, and other educational activities.
Completing the mini-games are a lot of fun. They use touch, gestures and voice controls (coming soon); giving your child an engaging experience.
Suitable for Early Years, Nursery, Kindergarten and KS1 children, as well as pupils with special educational needs, and older children learning English, Spanish or Welsh as an additional language.
We’ll be adding additional games, new topics, and support for learning more languages in upcoming updates.
- Explore an island full of interesting characters
- Learn early English, Spanish and Welsh words from 26 topics
- Practice spellings in each language
- Learn the alphabet
- Learn how to count in each language
- Learn body parts, colours, numbers, seasons, and many, many more!