Langeroo is an online subscription service for schools, nurseries and parents with interactive games and activities dedicated to supporting the teaching and learning of English to Early Years learners and EAL (English as an Additional Language) learners. Langeroo features over 300 activities and games and more than 500 words, divided into 27 fun and interesting topics.
- Over 320 interactive activities and games (and growing!); organised in 27 popular topics and 3 levels of learning
- Lesson plans, assessment/records of achievement and printable resources are all included within the software.
- Successfully in use in schools
- Positive feedback from classroom teachers, school support staff, SENCOs and LEA EMAS teams.
Who will benefit?
- Early Years learners who are developing their vocabulary, speaking and listening and early reading skills.
- EAL learners around the world age 3 to 11 who are learning English as an additional language.
- SEN primary learners who need extra support
- ALN young primary learners who need a challenge
- Supports the UK National Curriculum
- Pre-recorded audio voice
- Comprehensive, creative and highly interactive
- Supports the development of thinking skills and IT skills
- Suitable for individuals, small groups or the whole class
- Keep scores, and print personalised Certificates
- Use with an IWB or PC
- Flexible teaching – follow as a course or use topics and activities individually to complement your own lessons
- Teacher support – Guidance Notes and Lesson Plans to help deliver the programme effectively.
- Saving Teachers’ time – provides all the resources needed – flashcards, posters, worksheets and Certificates of Achievement.
- Assessment/Pupil Records of Achievement with three levels of assessment.